Friday, November 19, 2010

Images 'Bout ME!!!

Tagged by ezan 


Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.

I am :


ade ok name aku kat google image...
I really want to go to :


japan
My favourite place :


home sweet home :-)
My favourite thing :

nie memang handphone...tade orang boleh tipu2...

PC! nadi untuk berblog


My favourite drink :

milo gelas satu!

My favourite food :



nasi goreng pattaya skali ok boy?

My favourite colour :


guava green atau lebih dikenali ijau jambu batu



I was born in :
hospital besar kuantan, skang dah takde, ganti HTAA



I live in :

raub bandar emas, buktinye ko tanye?? tu bas keat tu ape??

My school/college :
SMTTAA BENTONG


My favourite story :
Seploh kali tgok pun still nangis...;-(


My hobby :
oh yeah!! pc game & tetris, good combination

I want to be :
na jadi engineer,
na jadi polis gak....


pastu istri solehah..ehek ehek, gatal pulak :-p
 nak tag
1... along jelah...
2... aha..auni hanani...hehe

2 comments: